Our staff have in-depth knowledge of the Australian and New Zealand regulatory requirements for new agricultural
chemical or veterinary product approvals. This ensures that your new product reaches market in the shortest
possible time without regular requests for additional information or clarification from the APVMA or ACVM.
LABTEC can provide all the necessary data required for the Chemistry and Manufacturing sections of your
submission. This includes:
- Full formulation breakdown information
- Manufacturing method and process flow diagrams
- Product release specifications and end of shelf-life specifications
- Product stability testing to confirm an appropriate product shelf-life
- Analytical test methods (as necessary) and validation reports to the prescribed criteria for your
- Legally compliant product safety data sheets
Our laboratory is equipped modern analytical instrumentation to enable the development of robust test methods to
ensure the on-going quality of your product. We are also able to conduct most of the stipulated CIPAC test methods
demanded by the regulatory authorities.
Our chemists will liaise with your own regulatory staff or selected consultants to ensure the required data is
ready on time.